Skip to Main Content
Match Your Hardwood Lumber to Current Market NeedsAuthor(s): Robert J. Bush; Steven A. Sinclair; Philip A. Araman
Source: Southern Lumberman. 251(7): 24-25.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (134 KB)
DescriptionThis article explains how hardwood lumber producers can best market their product. The study included four segments of the market for hardwood lumber. These segments were: furniture, cabinet, dimension and flooring, and molding/millwork manufacturers. The article explains how the study was conducted and the characteristics of companies (i.e., potential customers) that were included. It also discusses the hardwood lumber purchasing characteristics of companies in each of the market segments.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBush, Robert J.; Sinclair, Steven A.; Araman, Philip A. 1990. Match Your Hardwood Lumber to Current Market Needs. Southern Lumberman. 251(7): 24-25.
- Optimizing Product Attributes to Gain Competitive Advantage in Markets for Hardwood Lumber
- Determinant Product and Supplier Attributes in Domestic Markets for Hardwood Lumber
- Matching Your Hardwood Lumber to Market Needs
XML: View XML