Skip to Main Content
Populus: A Bibliography of World Literature, 1854-1963Author(s): R.E. Farmer; J.S. McKnight
Source: Res. Pap. SO-27. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 132 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (12 MB)
DescriptionThis bibliography is intended as a comprehensive reference for international use by researchers and land managers.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFarmer, R.E., Jr.; McKnight, J.S. 1967. Populus: A Bibliography of World Literature, 1854-1963. Res. Pap. SO-27. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 132 p.
- Response of three Populus species to drought.
- Energy Values of Nine Populus Clones
- Growth and biomass of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate
XML: View XML