Skip to Main Content
Eastern Redcedar: an annotated bibliographyAuthor(s): E.R. Ferguson
Source: Res. Pap. SO-64. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (919 KB)
DescriptionThe purpose of this bibliography is to provide a convenient summary of the literature on eastern redcedar (Juniperus virginiana L.).
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationFerguson, E.R. 1970. Eastern Redcedar: an annotated bibliography. Res. Pap. SO-64. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
- Impact of Pruning Eastern Redcedar (Juniperus virginiana)
- An annotated bibliography of eastern redcedar.
- Effects of treatment and seed source on germination of eastern redcedar seed
XML: View XML