Skip to Main Content
Possible Computer Systems for Future Hardwood MillsAuthor(s): Philip A. Araman
Source: Forest Industries. 117(4): M-8-10.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (295 KB)
DescriptionThis paper discusses the possible use of computer systems in hardwood mills for automated grading and analysis of lumber, computer-aided edging and trimming, and automated processing of logs.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationAraman, Philip A. 1990. Possible Computer Systems for Future Hardwood Mills. Forest Industries. 117(4): M-8-10.
- ALPS yield optimization cutting program
- Automation for Primary Processing of Hardwoods
- Possible Computer Vision Systems and Automated or Computer-Aided Edging and Trimming
XML: View XML