Skip to Main Content
Oak Pests Image LibraryAuthor(s): A. Dan Wilson; D.G. Lester
Source: US Forest Service, Forest insect and Disease Research Southern Hardwoods Lab.Stoneville, MS 28776
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (131 KB)
Description(image) U.S. Forest Service scientists from the Center for Bottomlands Hardwood Research, Stoneville, MS, a unit of the Southern Research Station, have developed a series of Forest Insect and Disease Research (FIDR) pest recognition softwares on CD-ROMs. The new softwares, written in Visual Basic (for Windows), display images and information on insect and disease pests of selected southern hardwoods and other hosts.
Please see the PDF file below for more information, system requirements and ordering instructions.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWilson, A. Dan; Lester, D.G. 1998. Oak Pests Image Library. US Forest Service, Forest insect and Disease Research Southern Hardwoods Lab.Stoneville, MS 28776
- Oak Wilt Image Library
- The California Oak Disease and Arthropod (CODA) Database
- Oak Regeneration: A Knowledge Synthesis
XML: View XML