Skip to Main Content
Review of: Methods to complete watershed analysis on Pacific Lumber lands in Northern CaliforniaAuthor(s): L. M. Reid
Source: Unpublished review prepared for the National Marine Fisheries Service. USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Redwood Sciences Laboratory, Arcata, California. 68 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (232 KB)
DescriptionThe three questions of primary concern for this review are: 1) are the WDNR modules adequately and validly modified to suit local conditions, as required by the HCP/SYP? 2) is there an adequate "distinct cumulative effects assessment" method, as required by the HCP/SYP? 3) will the cumulative effects assessment method and the modified WDNR modules be adequate for providing the information required by the HCP/SYP?
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationReid, L. M. 1999. Review of: Methods to complete watershed analysis on Pacific Lumber lands in Northern California. Unpublished review prepared for the National Marine Fisheries Service. USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Redwood Sciences Laboratory, Arcata, California. 68 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, watershed analysis, surface erosion, hydrology, riparian function, channel, fish, cumulative effects
- "Review of the Sustained Yield Plan / Habitat Conservation Plan for the properties of The Pacific Lumber Company, Scotia Pacific Holding Company, and Salmon Creek Corporation"
- Sediment Yield From First-Order Streams in Managed Redwood Forests: Effects of Recent Harvests and Legacy Management Practices
- Using Scientific Information to Develop Management Strategies for Commercial Redwood Timberlands
XML: View XML