Skip to Main Content
Unpublished response to an inquiry from California State Senator Byron SherAuthor(s): L. M. Reid
Source: USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Redwood Sciences Laboratory, Arcata, California. 5 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (22 KB)
DescriptionYou have asked for my response to the following questions. In each case, references to the "ROD" indicate the Record of Decision and Standards and Guidelines for Management of Habitat for Late-Successional and Old-Growth Forest Related Species Within the Range of the Northern Spotted Owl, the document published by the USDA and USDI in 1994 that outlines the provisions of the Northwest Forest Plan, and which is based on the 1993 FEMAT report.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationReid, L. M. 1998. Unpublished response to an inquiry from California State Senator Byron Sher. USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Redwood Sciences Laboratory, Arcata, California. 5 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, Habitat Conservation Plan, Pacific Lumber, riparian management plan, fish-bearing streams, cumulative effects, vegetation change, hillslope, channel processes
- Redwood forest conservation: where do we go from here?
- Growth of released redwood crop seedlings on the redwood experimental forest.
- The Conservation of Sensitive Plants on Private Redwood Timberlands in Northern California
XML: View XML