Skip to Main Content
An annotated list of the flora of the Bisley Area Luquillo Experimental Forest, Puerto Rico 1987 to 1992Author(s): Jesus Danilo Chinea; Renee J. Beymer; Carlos Rivera; Ines Sastre de Jeses; F.N. Scatena
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-94. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (703 KB)
DescriptionKnown species of plants, including bryophytes and ferns, are listed for the area of the Bisley experimental watershed area, a subtropical wet forest in the Luquillo Mountains of northeastern Puerto Rico.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChinea, Jesus Danilo; Beymer, Renee J.; Rivera, Carlos; Sastre de Jeses, Ines; Scatena, F.N. 1993. An annotated list of the flora of the Bisley Area Luquillo Experimental Forest, Puerto Rico 1987 to 1992. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-94. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
KeywordsSubtropical wet forest, tabonuco forest, watershed
- The forest resources of Puerto Rico
- Timber resource statistics of the northern interior resource area of California.
- Impacts of southern pine beetles in special management areas
XML: View XML