Skip to Main Content
Insects of the Luquillo MountainsAuthor(s): Juan A. Torres
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-105. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 53 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (4.2 MB)
DescriptionThe literature on forest entomology in the Luquillo Mountains is reviewed, and information on basic insect ecology, insect pests, and systematics is provided.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTorres, Juan A. 1994. Insects of the Luquillo Mountains. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-105. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 53 p.
KeywordsBark beetles, herbivorous, termites, tropical forests, wood.
- Assessing pathogen and insect succession functions in forest ecosystems
- Dynamics of phytophagous insects and their pathogens in Alaskan boreal forests
- Seed and Cone Insects of Southern Pines
XML: View XML