Skip to Main Content
Baño de Oro Natural Area, Luquillo Mountains, Puerto RicoAuthor(s): Peter L. Weaver
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-111. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 55 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (3.0 MB)
DescriptionPast and current research in the Baiño de Oro Natural Area is summerized and used as a basis for further investigation. The current state of knowledge regarding the environment is outlined.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeaver, Peter L. 1994. Baño de Oro Natural Area, Luquillo Mountains, Puerto Rico. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-111. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 55 p.
KeywordsClimate, fauna, flora
- Comparison of Past, Present, and Future Volume Estimation Methods for Tennessee
- Foliage Consumption by 6th-Instar Spruce Budworm Larvae, Choristoneura fumiferana (Clem.) Feeding on Balsam Fir and White Spruce
- Current and Future Applications of Mechanical Fasteners for Light-Frame Wood Structures: Proceedings of Mechanical Fasteners Plenary Session at the Forest Products Research Society Annual Meeting
XML: View XML