Skip to Main Content
Changing times at the Rocky Mountain Forest & Range Experiment Station: Station history from 1976 to 1997Author(s): R. H. Hamre
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-146. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 66 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (4.3 MB)
DescriptionChanging Times includes a review of early Station history, touches on changing societal perspectives and how things are now done differently, how the Station has changed physically and organizationally, technology transfer, a sampling of major characters, how some Station research has been applied, and a timeline of significant and/or interesting events. It includes references to a number of significant publications, and a listing of all personnel from 1976 through 1997.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHamre, R. H. 2005. Changing times at the Rocky Mountain Forest & Range Experiment Station: Station history from 1976 to 1997. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-146. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 66 p.
KeywordsRocky Mountain Forest & Range Experiment Station, Station history, applied research
- Building a research legacy -- The Intermountain Station 1911-1997
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: Strategic Framework
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2007 Research Accomplishments
XML: View XML