Skip to Main Content
Incidence and impact of damage to Tennessee's timber, 1982Author(s): Paul A. Mistretta; Carl V. Bylin; Roger Baker
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-110. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (340 KB)
DescriptionData collected during a 1979-80 survey of Tennessee's forests are tabulated and discussed.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMistretta, Paul A.; Bylin, Carl V.; Baker, Roger. 1982. Incidence and impact of damage to Tennessee''s timber, 1982. Resour. Bull. SO-110. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
Keywordsforest resources, injury, insect, disease, survey
- Effect of knots on stress waves in lumber
- Forest statistics for Central Georgia, 1982
- Southern pulpwood production, 1982
XML: View XML