Skip to Main Content
Review of the Final EIS/EIR and HCP/SYP for the Headwaters Forest ProjectAuthor(s): Leslie M. Reid
Source: Unpublished report prepared at the request of Congressman George Miller, 25 February 1999. 82 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (321 KB)
DescriptionThese comments are arranged to follow the pattern used by Reid (1998a) to allow convenient comparison with the original comments concerning the draft plan. Because of the dominating role played by alterations to sediment, woody debris and water regimes in the generation of cumulative watershed impacts, these components are discussed first. New information concerning the role of each is first described, if available, and the adequacy of provisions of the plan is then evaluated
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationReid, Leslie M. 1999. Review of the Final EIS/EIR and HCP/SYP for the Headwaters Forest Project. Unpublished report prepared at the request of Congressman George Miller, 25 February 1999. 82 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, sediment, woody debris, watersheds, water, turbidy, landslides, cumulative watershed impact
- Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for Revision of the Coronado National Forest Land and Resource Management Plan: Cochise, Graham, Pima, Pinal, and Santa Cruz Counties, Arizona; Hidalgo County, New Mexico
- Framing the issues affecting northern forests
- 3. Evaluation of unstable lands for interagency watershed analysis
XML: View XML