Skip to Main Content
Marketing Nature-Oriented Tourism or Rural Development and Wildlands Management in Developing Countries: A BibliographyAuthor(s): C. Denise Ingram; Patrick B. Durst
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-44. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.1 MB)
DescriptionAnnotated bibliography that specifically links tourism marketing and wildlands management. The bibliography is divided into five sections: Information Sources, Wildlands Management, Planning and Development, Tourism Impacts, Marketing and Promotion.Indexed by author and geographical location.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIngram, C. Denise; Durst, Patrick B. 1987. Marketing Nature-Oriented Tourism or Rural Development and Wildlands Management in Developing Countries: A Bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-44. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
KeywordsConservation, national parks, economic development, natural history, wildlife reserves, recreation.
- Natural resource managers: their role in international tourism and rural development
- Scale issues in tourism development
- Rural influentials' perceptions of tourism and its potential for economic development: a qualitative study
XML: View XML