Skip to Main Content
The woody biomass resource of Tennessee, 1989Author(s): James F. Rosson
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-182. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 129 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (8.9 MB)
DescriptionTabulates fresh and dry biomass estimates of major trees in Tennessee by forest type, ownership, species, stand basal area, tree class, diameter, and height. Information is presented for total tree, stem, and crown components.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosson, James F., Jr. 1993. The woody biomass resource of Tennessee, 1989. Resour. Bull. SO-182. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 129 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, forest land, green weight, large-scale sample, regional inventory
- Montana's forest resources, 2003-2009
- The woody biomass resource of Louisiana, 1991
- The woody biomass resource of major tree taxa for the Midsouth States
XML: View XML