Skip to Main Content
Research natural areas in Oregon and Washington: past and current research and related literature.Author(s): S.E. Greene; T. Blinn; J.F. Franklin
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-197. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 115 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.22 MB)
DescriptionThis publication lists all completed and current research projects in research natural areas in Oregon and Washington and in those few research natural areas in Idaho that are administered by National Forests in Oregon. The list includes project title, status, source of funding, and principal investigator and address. A list of publications pertaining to research natural areas is also included. Where possible, publications and research projects are correlated. The publication outlines the scientific use and importance of research natural areas as research sites for applied and basic studies. More than 200 projects and 500 publications are included for 88 research natural areas and 23 proposed research natural areas.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGreene, S.E.; Blinn, T.; Franklin, J.F. 1986. Research natural areas in Oregon and Washington: past and current research and related literature. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-197. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 115 p
KeywordsNatural areas (research), bibliographies (research natural area), land management, research
- Interagency strategy for the Pacific Northwest Natural Areas Network
- Research natural area needs in the Pacific Northwest.
- Checklist of the vascular plants of Steamboat Mountain Research Natural Area.
XML: View XML