Skip to Main Content
Caspar Creek project stream ecology phase progress report, July 1, 1965 - June 30, 1966Author(s): Richard L. Ridenhour
Source: Unpublished report, Humboldt State College. 30 June 1966, 27 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (455 KB)
DescriptionA preliminary progress report of the research on the stream ecology of Caspar Creek by Humboldt State College was submitted by Dr. John DeWitt in December,1965, (DeWitt 1965). Further analyses of data collected during the summer of 1965 allows a more complete report to be made at this time. Although the contract was for the period July 1, 1965 to June 30, 1966, field work was started in June, 1965, and this work is included in this report. The 1965-1966 study program was designed to identify and to obtain preliminary measures of the more important variables which should be monitored in this study. Emphasis was given to those factors which were expected to be most affected by changes in the South Fork watershed resulting from road construction and logging.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRidenhour, Richard L. 1966. Caspar Creek project stream ecology phase progress report, July 1, 1965 - June 30, 1966. Unpublished report, Humboldt State College. 30 June 1966, 27 p.
KeywordsPSW4351, Caspar Creek, watershed, stream ecology, road construction, logging
- Annual report, 1966-67, stream ecology phase of the Caspar Creek project
- Project Fire Model: Summary Progress Report, Period November 1, 1958 to April 30, 1960
- Red Thread Found on Bermuda Grass
XML: View XML