Skip to Main Content
National Proceedings: Forest and Conservation Nusery Associations - 1998Author(s): T.D. Landis; J.P. Barnett; [Technical Coordinators]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-25. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 200 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (4.8 MB)
DescriptionThis proceedings is a compilation of 43 papers that were presented at the 3 regional nursery meetings in 1998.The Southern Forest Nursery Association Conference was held in Lafayette, LA, on July 13-16; the Northeastern Forest Nursery Association Conference was held in Annapolis, MD, on July 27-30; and the Combined Forest Nursery Association of British Comumbia/Western Forest and Conservation Nursery Association meeting was held on August 10-13 in Victoria, BC, Canada.The subject matter ranged from seed collection and processing --through nursery cultural practices -- to harvesting, storage and outplanting.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLandis, T.D.; Barnett, J.P.; [Technical Coordinators] 1999. National Proceedings: Forest and Conservation Nusery Associations - 1998. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-25. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 200 p.
KeywordsBareroot seedlings, container seedlings, nursery practices, reforestation
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations-1999, 2000, and 2001
- National Proceedings: Forest and Conservation Nursery Associations - 2012
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations—1997.
XML: View XML