Skip to Main Content
Annotated Bibliography of Publications on Watershed Management and Ecological Studies at Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory, 1934,1984Author(s): Julia W. Gaskin; James E. Douglass; Wayne T. Swank; [Compilers]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-30. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 140 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.6 MB)
DescriptionA collection of 470 citations and annotations for papers published by scientists associated with theCoweeta Hydrologic Laboratory. Major categories in a subject index include watershed management, hydrometeorology, plant-water relationships, soil relationships, stream-flow relationships, ground water, stream ecology, and terrestrial ecology.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGaskin, Julia W.; Douglass, James E.; Swank, Wayne T.; [Compilers] 1984. Annotated Bibliography of Publications on Watershed Management and Ecological Studies at Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory, 1934,1984. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-30. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 140 p.
- Watershed features and stream water quality: Gaining insight through path analysis in a Midwest urban landscape, USA
- Watershed/river channel linkages: The Upper Rio Grande Basin and the Middle Rio Grande Bosque
- Bivariate functional data clustering: grouping streams based on a varying coefficient model of the stream water and air temperature relationship
XML: View XML