Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of ArkansasAuthor(s): Roy C. Beltz; Daniel F. Bertelson; Joanne L. Faulkner; Dennis M. May
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-169. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 48 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (4.6 MB)
DescriptionThe principal findings of the sixth forest survey of Arkansas (1988) and changes that have occurred since earlier surveys are presented in this report. Topics examined include the status and trends in forest area, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality, and timber products output.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBeltz, Roy C.; Bertelson, Daniel F.; Faulkner, Joanne L.; May, Dennis M. 1992. Forest resources of Arkansas. Resour. Bull. SO-169. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 48 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, timberland, volume
- The Timber Resources of Delaware. A Report on the Forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service.
- The timber resources of Rhode Island
- The timber resources of Pennsylvania. A report on the forest survey made by the U.S. Forest Service
XML: View XML