Skip to Main Content
Influence of rainfall on hillslope movementAuthor(s): R. R. Ziemer
Source: EOS, Transactions, American Geophysical Union 65(45): 876.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (19 KB)
DescriptionCased boreholes on the Redwood Creak basin in northwestern California were surveyed semiannually by inclinometer from 1974 to 1982. Regressions were calculated between borehole displacement and an antecedent precipitation index (API) variable.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZiemer, R. R. 1984. Influence of rainfall on hillslope movement. EOS, Transactions, American Geophysical Union 65(45): 876.
KeywordsPSW4351, rainfall, hillslope movement, erosion, cree
- Response of progressive hillslope deformation to precipitation
- Life cycle impacts of manufacturing redwood decking in Northern California
- Sudden Oak Death in redwood forests: vegetation dynamics in the wake of tanoak decline
XML: View XML