Skip to Main Content
The Caspar Creek Watersheds--a case studyAuthor(s): R. R. Ziemer
Source: In: Callaham, R.Z., ed. Case Studies and Catalog of Watershed Projects in Western Provences and States. University of California. Wildland Resources Center Report 22. p. 17-19; 81.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (55 KB)
DescriptionCaspar Creek experimental watersheds are located on the Jackson Demonstration State Forest. Sponsors are the Pacific Southwest Research Station (PSW), USDA Forest Service, and the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CDF). Both organizations have been working cooperatively since 1962
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationZiemer, R. R. 1990. The Caspar Creek Watersheds--a case study. In: Callaham, R.Z., ed. Case Studies and Catalog of Watershed Projects in Western Provences and States. University of California. Wildland Resources Center Report 22. p. 17-19; 81.
KeywordsPSW4351, Caspar Creek, watershed, soil, Fort Bragg, sediment, fish habita
- Update on the Caspar Creek watershed study
- The search for forest facts: a history of the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, 19262000
- Overview of the Caspar Creek watershed study
XML: View XML