Skip to Main Content
Annotated Bibliography of Publications on Watershed Management by the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, 1928-1970Author(s): James E. Douglass
Source: Res. Pap. SE-93. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (3.6 MB)
DescriptionThis bibliography contains annotated citations to all publications by the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station on watershed management from 1928 to 1970. Citations are indexed by subject category.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDouglass, James E. 1972. Annotated Bibliography of Publications on Watershed Management by the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station, 1928-1970. Res. Pap. SE-93. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
- Forest products from Latin America : annotated bibliography of world literature on research, industry, and resource of Latin America 1915 to 1989
- Annotated bibliography of Chamaecypans nootkatensis.
- A bibliography for Quercus garryana and other geographically associated and botanically related oaks.
XML: View XML