Skip to Main Content
Logging upon forested areas of high recreational valueAuthor(s): Robert R. Ziemer
Source: In: Proceedings of the 49th Western Forestry Conference, Western Forestry and Conservation Association, 10-12 December 1958, San Francisco, California. p. 39-42.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (57 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZiemer, Robert R. 1958. Logging upon forested areas of high recreational value. In: Proceedings of the 49th Western Forestry Conference, Western Forestry and Conservation Association, 10-12 December 1958, San Francisco, California. p. 39-42.
KeywordsPSW4351, timber management, recreatio
- Forest fire weather in western Oregon and western Washington in 1958.
- A Method of Measuring Water Use by Forests on Slowly Permeable Soils
- Profits from pruning ponderosa pine in relation to pruning diameter
XML: View XML