Skip to Main Content
Watershed assessment-watershed analysis: What are the limits and what must be consideredAuthor(s): Robert R. Ziemer
Source: AEG News 43(4): 122.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (9 KB)
DescriptionWatershed assessment or watershed analysis describes processes and interactions that influence ecosystems and resources in a watershed. Objectives and methods differ because issues and opportunities differ.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationZiemer, Robert R. 2000. Watershed assessment-watershed analysis: What are the limits and what must be considered. AEG News 43(4): 122.
KeywordsPSW4351, watershed, salmo
- What have we learned, and what is new in watershed science?
- Cumulative watershed effects: Can they be measured? What have we learned from the Caspar Creek studies in northern California?
- WATERSHED SCALE RAINFALL INTERCEPTION ON TWO FORESTED WATERSHEDS IN THE LUQUILLO MOUNTAINS OF PUERTO RICO
XML: View XML