Skip to Main Content
Drosera regiaAuthor(s): Robert R. Ziemer
Source: Carnivorous Plant Newsletter 9(1): 15.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (118 KB)
DescriptionWhen I first received my plant of Drosera regia from a friend, it was a small specimen and I grew the plant in a 4-inch pot under grow-lux bulbs in my house. During the first summer, it grew reasonably well but put out only a maximum of 3-inch leaves
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZiemer, Robert R. 1980. Drosera regia. Carnivorous Plant Newsletter 9(1): 15.
KeywordsPSW4351, carnivorous plant, Drosera regi
- Learning to live with cheatgrass: Giving up or a necessary paradigm shift?
- New relationships with wilderness
- The role of large container seedlings in afforesting oaks in bottomlands
XML: View XML