Skip to Main Content
Erosion and sedimentation control on roads and construction sites in the Federated States of MicronesiaAuthor(s): Robert R. Ziemer; Walter F. Megahan
Source: Final Report to Environment and Policy Institute, East-West Center and South Pacific Region Environment Program, 8 April 1991. 49 p
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1640 KB)
DescriptionEnclosed is the report that Walt Megahan and I prepared following our trip to States of Micronesia. As we discussed earlier, we felt that it was redundant to produce a set of guidelines for road construction since the FAO Conservation Guide 13/5 that was issued in 1989 (ISBN 92-5-102789-X) covers the subject extensively. We felt that we could best tailor this report to specific recommendations related to what we observed on our trip and to reference those sections in the FAO Guide that are applicable, and to identify those instances where the FAO Guide is not applicable to conditions in FSM
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZiemer, Robert R.; Megahan, Walter F. 1991. Erosion and sedimentation control on roads and construction sites in the Federated States of Micronesia. Final Report to Environment and Policy Institute, East-West Center and South Pacific Region Environment Program, 8 April 1991. 49 p
KeywordsPSW4351, erosion, sedimentation, Micronesia, road constructio
- Rill erosion in natural and disturbed forests: 2. Modeling approaches
- Waterline Erosion Control Essential To Streambank Rehabilitation
- An evaluation of three wood shred blends for post-fire erosion control using indoor simulated rain events on small plots
XML: View XML