Skip to Main Content
Alaska IPASS database preparation manual.Author(s): P. McHugh; D. Olson; C. Schallau
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-233. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 79 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.2 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the data, their sources, and the calibration procedures used in compiling a database for the Alaska IPASS (interactive policy analysis simulation system) model. Although this manual is for Alaska, it provides generic instructions for analysts preparing databases for other geographical areas.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMcHugh, P.; Olson, D.; Schallau, C., et al. 1989. Alaska IPASS database preparation manual. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-233. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 79 p
KeywordsIPASS, policy analysis, impact analysis, input/output analysis, dynamic simulation, computer simulation
- Cooperative Alaska Forest Inventory
- The Alaska Arctic Vegetation Archive (AVA-AK)
- A dynamic simulation model for analyzing the importance of forest resources in Alaska.
XML: View XML