Skip to Main Content
Highly efficient and stable catalyst for peroxynitrite decompositionAuthor(s): Yurii V. Geletii; Alan J. Bailey; Jennifer J. Cowan; Ira A. Weinstock; Craig L. Hill
Source: Canadian journal of chemistry. Vol. 79 (2001): Pages 792-794
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (151 KB)
DescriptionThe new cobalt substituted-polyoxometalate K7[CoAlW11O39]•15H2O and the simple CoCl2•6H2O salt are efficient catalysts for peroxynitrite decomposition. These compounds also catalyze the oxidation of ascorbic acid and the nitration of phenol by peroxynitrite.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGeletii, Yurii V.; Bailey, Alan J.; Cowan, Jennifer J.; Weinstock, Ira A.; Hill, Craig L. 2001. Highly efficient and stable catalyst for peroxynitrite decomposition. Canadian journal of chemistry. Vol. 79 (2001): Pages 792-794
KeywordsPeroxynitrite, polyoxometalates, antioxidant
- Potential effect of stand structure on belowground allocation
- A Comparison of Conjoint Analysis Response Formats
- Ethics in computer software design and development
XML: View XML