Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Delta and Ouachita regions of ArkansasAuthor(s): Arnold Hedlund; J.M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-20. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (511 KB)
DescriptionThis report tabulates information from a new forest survey of the Delta and Ouachita regions of Arkansas, completely in 1969 by the Southern Forest Experimental Station. The tables are intended for use as source data in compiling estimates for groups of counties. Because the Arkansas sampling procedure is intended primarily to furnish inventory data for the State as a whole, estimates for individual counties have limited and variable accuracy.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHedlund, Arnold; Earles, J.M. 1969. Forest statistics for the Delta and Ouachita regions of Arkansas. Resour. Bull. SO-20. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
- Forest statistics for Southwest Arkansas counties
- Forest statistics for east Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for middle Tennessee counties
XML: View XML