Skip to Main Content
Midsouth veneer log productionAuthor(s): Herbert S. Sternitzke
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-25. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 9 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (6.2 MB)
DescriptionVeneer manufacturing is an important segment of the forest industries and 1s increasing in importance every year. Veneer logs are high-valued in comparison with other kinds of logs and bolts, and considerable employment is generated and much value added in their manufacture.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSternitzke, Herbert S. 1971. Midsouth veneer log production. Resour. Bull. SO-25. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 9 p.
- Defining Hardwood Veneer Log Quality Attributes
- Yield and ultrasonic modulus of elasticity of red maple veneer
- Production and receipts of veneer logs in the Southeastern and Midsouth States, 1988
XML: View XML