Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for east Tennessee countiesAuthor(s): Arnold Hedlund; J.M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-26. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.8 MB)
DescriptionThis report tabulates information from a new forest inventory of east Tennessee counties, completed in 1971 by the Southern Forest Experiment Station. The tables are intended for use as source data in compiling estimates for groups of counties. Because the sampling procedure is intended primarily to furnish inventory data for the State as a whole, estimates for individual counties have limited and variable accuracy.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHedlund, Arnold; Earles, J.M. 1971. Forest statistics for east Tennessee counties. Resour. Bull. SO-26. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
- Forest statistics for middle Tennessee counties
- Forest statistics for Mississippi counties
- Forest statistics for Central Alabama counties
XML: View XML