Skip to Main Content
Fiberboard and hardboard research at the Forest Products Laboratory : a 50-year summaryAuthor(s): Gary C. Myers; J. Dobbin McNatt
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-47. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory; 1985. 39 pages
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (452 KB)
DescriptionMany changes have occurred in the fiber-based panel products industries during the past 50 years. During this timespan the Forest Products Laboratory has conducted a considerable amount of research on processing and product evaluation of fiber-based panel product materials. Unfortunately about 26 percent of this information was never published. completed during this timespan and briefly summarizes what was accomplished.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMyers, Gary C.; McNatt, J. Dobbin. 1985. Fiberboard and hardboard research at the Forest Products Laboratory : a 50-year summary. Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL-47. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory; 1985. 39 pages
KeywordsHardboard, fiberboard, summary, processing, raw materials, properties, performance
- Effects of recycled fiber on the properties of fiberboard panels
- Relationship between Fiber Furnish and the Structural Performance of MDF
- Insulating board, hardboard, and other structural fiberboards
XML: View XML