Skip to Main Content
Cuphophylluspegleri sp. nov. (Hygrophoraceae) from the Lesser AntillesAuthor(s): D. Jean Lodge
Source: Kew bulletin. Vol. 54 (1999): Pages 807-810
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (66 KB)
DescriptionA new species of Cuphophyllus in sect. Virginei is described and illustrated from the Lesser Antilles, and comparisons made with Camarophyllus niveicolor.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLodge, D. Jean. 1999. Cuphophylluspegleri sp. nov. (Hygrophoraceae) from the Lesser Antilles. Kew bulletin. Vol. 54 (1999): Pages 807-810
KeywordsCuphophyllus pegleri, Lesser Antilles, fungal taxonomy, mycology
- Semiannual patents review, January-June 1999
- Logging impact in uneven-aged stands of the Missouri Ozark Forest Ecosystem Project
- Biomechanical pulping of kenaf
XML: View XML