Skip to Main Content
Hygrophoraceae of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus HygrocybeAuthor(s): Sharon A. Cantrell; D. Jean Lodge
Source: Mycological research. Vol. 104, no. 7 (July 2000): Pages 873-878
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (130 KB)
DescriptionA key to six taxa of Hygrocybe, subgenus Hygrocybe, sections Chlorophanae and Hygrocybe is provided. One species is new and four species are reported for the first time from the Greater Antilles. The new species is H. chimaeroderma (section Chlarophanae). Hygrocybe acutoconica, H. calyptriformis and H. incolor (section Hygrocybe) are reported for the first time, and two new varieties, H. konradii var. antillana and H. calyptriformis var. domingensis (section Hygrocybe) are described. Three new combinations are made: H. acutoconica var. microspora, H. conica var. brevispora and H. luteistipes (section Hygrocybe).
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCantrell, Sharon A.; Lodge, D. Jean. 2000. Hygrophoraceae of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus Hygrocybe. Mycological research. Vol. 104, no. 7 (July 2000): Pages 873-878
KeywordsHygrocybe, Hygrophoraceae, fungal systematics, fungal taxonomy, Greater Antilles
- First records of Hygrophoraceae from Panama including a new species of Camarophyllus and a new veiled species in Hygrocybe section Firmae
- Hygrophoraceae (Agaricales) of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus Pseudohygrocybe sections Coccineae and Neohygrocybe
- Hygrophoraceae (Agaricales) of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus Pseudohygrocybe section Firmae
XML: View XML