Skip to Main Content
Semi-annual conference review January-June 2000Author(s): John K. Borchardt; Marguerite S. Sykes; Mahendra R. Doshi
Source: Progress in paper recycling. (Aug. 2000): Pages 50-70
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (523 KB)
DescriptionConferences covered in this semiannual review include the TAPPI Recycling Symposium and the 9th PTS/CTP Deinking Symposium. The intent of this feature is to present a synopsis of the significant research results and industry ideas related to paper recycling reported at these conferences. Due to space constraints, we are not able to cover all of the presented papers in detail. Readers are encouraged to obtain the original articles for more information.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBorchardt, John K.; Sykes, Marguerite S.; Doshi, Mahendra R. 2000. Semi-annual conference review January-June 2000. Progress in paper recycling. (Aug. 2000): Pages 50-70
KeywordsConferences, symposiums, recycling, deinking
- Proceedings of the Symposium on the Management of Longleaf Pine
- Proceedings of the symposium on wildland fire 2000; April 27-30, 1987; South Lake Tahoe, California
- A tale of two cedars – International symposium on western redcedar and yellow-cedar
XML: View XML