Skip to Main Content
Research publications of the Pringle Falls Experimental Forest, central Oregon Cascade Range, 1930 to 1993.Author(s): A. Youngblood
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-347. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 45 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (621 KB)
DescriptionAn annotated bibliography of publications resulting from research at the Pringle Falls Experimental Forest, Deschutes National Forest, in central Oregon from 1930 to 1993 is presented. Over 100 publications are listed, including papers, theses, and reports. An index is provided that cross-references the listings under appropriate keywords.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYoungblood, A., comp. 1995. Research publications of the Pringle Falls Experimental Forest, central Oregon Cascade Range, 1930 to 1993. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-347. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 45 p
KeywordsBibliographies (forestry), Oregon (Pringle Falls Experimental Forest), Pringle Falls Experimental ForestOregon
- Research publications of the Cascade Head Experimental Forest and Scenic Research Area, Oregon Coast Range, 1934 to 1990.
- Research publications of the H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, Cascade Range, Oregon: 1948 to 1986.
- Fifty years of research progress: a historical document on the Starkey Experimental Forest and Range.
XML: View XML