Skip to Main Content
Midwest veneer industryAuthor(s): Joe F. Christopher; Herbert S. Sternizke
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-5. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (815 KB)
DescriptionThis report presents information on 1963 veneer log production and consumption in the Midsouth. The information is from a canvass of the industry made by the Southern Forest Experiment Station. Though an effort was made to locate all active plants, a few may have been overlooked. Omission of a firm, therefore, is no reflection upon its activities, nor does inclusion constitute a recommendation.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChristopher, Joe F.; Sternizke, Herbert S. 1964. Midwest veneer industry. Resour. Bull. SO-5. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 18 p.
- Social and economic profile technical guide
- Louisiana forest industry statistics, 1962
- Assessing indicators relating to overall tourist satisfaction of ecotourism developments in eastern North Carolina
XML: View XML