Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Forest industries in Appalachia counties of TennesseeAuthor(s): Charles C. Van Sickle
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-8. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 25 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.93 MB)
DescriptionThis report offers information on 1965 timber products output, plant residue production, and timber cut in the Appalachian Region of eastern Tennessee. The 49 counties that comprise this region are a part of the area defined by the Appalachian Regional Development Act of March 9, 1965.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVan Sickle, Charles C. 1967. Forest industries in Appalachia counties of Tennessee. Resour. Bull. SO-8. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 25 p.
- East Texas post oak region
- Timber products production in West Virginia 1965
- 1965 Washington timber harvest.
XML: View XML