Skip to Main Content
Fuels planning: science synthesis and integration; environmental consequences fact sheet 13: Root Disease Analyzer-Armillaria Response Tool (ART)Author(s): Geral I. McDonald; Philip D. Tanimoto; Thomas M. Rice; David E. Hall; Jane E. Stewart; Paul J. Zambino; Jonalea R. Tonn; Ned B. Klopfenstein; Mee-Sook Kim
Source: RMRS-RN-23-13. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 2 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (211.0 KB)
DescriptionThe Root Disease Analyzer-Armillaria Response Tool (ART) is a Web-based tool that estimates Armillaria root disease risk in dry forests of the Western United States. This fact sheet identifies the intended users and uses, required inputs, what the model does and does not do, and tells the user how to obtain the model.
Other publications in this series
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcDonald, Geral I.; Tanimoto, Philip D.; Rice, Thomas M.; Hall, David E.; Stewart, Jane E.; Zambino, Paul J.; Tonn, Jonalea R.; Klopfenstein, Ned B.; Kim, Mee-Sook. 2005. Fuels planning: science synthesis and integration; environmental consequences fact sheet 13: Root Disease Analyzer-Armillaria Response Tool (ART). RMRS-RN-23-13. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 2 p.
Keywordsfuels planning, Root Disease Analyzer-Armillaria Response Tool, ART, Armillaria root disease
- Can metagenetic studies of soil microbial communities provide insights toward developing novel management approaches for Armillaria root disease?
- Climate-based species distribution models for Armillaria solidipes in Wyoming: A preliminary assessment
- Survey of Armillaria spp. in the Oregon East Cascades: Baseline data for predicting climatic influences on Armillaria root disease
XML: View XML