Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Central Alabama countiesAuthor(s): Arnold Hedlund; J.M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-37. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.6 MB)
DescriptionThis report tabulates information from a new forest inventory of counties in central Alabama. The tables are intended for use as source data in compiling estimates for groups of counties. Because the sampling procedure is designed primarily to furnish inventory data for the State as a whole, estimates for individual counties have limited and variable accuracy.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHedlund, Arnold; Earles, J.M. 1972. Forest statistics for Central Alabama counties. Resour. Bull. SO-37. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
- Forest statistics for North Alabama counties
- Forest statistics for Southwest Alabama counties
- Correct county areas with sidebars for Virginia
XML: View XML