Skip to Main Content
Wood : adhesivesAuthor(s): A.H. Conner
Source: Encyclopedia of materials : science and technology. Amsterdam ; New York : Elsevier Science, Ltd., c2001
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (217 KB)
DescriptionThis chapter on wood adhesives includes: 1) Classification of wood adhesives 2) Thermosetting wood adhesives 3) Thermoplastic adhesives, 4) Wood adhesives based on natural sources 5) Nonconventional bonding of wood 6) Wood bonding.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationConner, A.H. 2001. Wood : adhesives. Encyclopedia of materials : science and technology. Amsterdam ; New York : Elsevier Science, Ltd., c2001
KeywordsWood adhesives, adhesives
- How wood adhesives work and where are the areas for improvement
- Chapter 16: Soy Proteins as Wood Adhesives
- Many Roles of Wood Adhesives
XML: View XML