Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Forest statistics for Southwest Louisiana parishesAuthor(s): Arnold Hedlund; J.M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-46. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (5.1 MB)
DescriptionCommercial forest area and timber inventory as of 1974.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHedlund, Arnold; Earles, J.M. 1974. Forest statistics for Southwest Louisiana parishes. Resour. Bull. SO-46. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
Keywordsarea, volume, forest type, stand-size, ownership
- Status of Pituophis ruthveni (Louisiana pine snake)
- Growth rates and mortality of the Louisiana pine snake (Pituophis ruthveni)
- Diel activity patterns of the Louisiana pine snakes (Pituophis ruthveni) in eastern Texas
XML: View XML