Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Workshop Management of Southern Forests for NongameBirdsAuthor(s): Richard M. DeGraaf; [Technical Coordinator]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-14. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 175 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (3.3 MB)
DescriptionThis symposium was held to familiarize land managers in the South with the latest research information useful in management of nongame birds on forested lands.Fourteen papers are reproduced in the Proceedings.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDeGraaf, Richard M.; [Technical Coordinator] 1978. Proceedings of the Workshop Management of Southern Forests for NongameBirds. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-14. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 175 p.
KeywordsAvian ecology, wild-land management, nongame birds
- Evaluating the effects of ecosystem management: a case study in a Missouri Ozark forest
- Changing resource management paradigms, traditional ecological knowledge, and non-timber forest products
- Ecosystem management decision support for federal forests in the United States: a review
XML: View XML