Skip to Main Content
Forest-range resource statistics for southwest Louisiana parishesAuthor(s): Herbert S. Sternitzke; Henry A. Pearson
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-50. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (3.6 MB)
DescriptionDetailed forest-range tabulations as of 1974.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSternitzke, Herbert S.; Pearson, Henry A. 1974. Forest-range resource statistics for southwest Louisiana parishes. Resour. Bull. SO-50. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
KeywordsArea, range condition, understory vegetation, herbage yield, AUM potential
- Pituophis ruthveni (Louisiana pinesnake) Reproduction/breeding phenology
- Status of Pituophis ruthveni (Louisiana pine snake)
- Growth rates and mortality of the Louisiana pine snake (Pituophis ruthveni)
XML: View XML