Skip to Main Content
Louisiana forest industries, 1973Author(s): Daniel F. Bertelson
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-51. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.2 MB)
DescriptionLouisiana forests supplied more than 561 million cubic feet of roundwood to forest industries in 1973. Pulpwood and saw logs were the major products, accounting for 79 percent of the harvest. A total of 207 primary wood-using plants were in operation in 1973.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBertelson, Daniel F. 1974. Louisiana forest industries, 1973. Resour. Bull. SO-51. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
KeywordsForest industries, pulpwood, veneer, saw logs, residues
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Wisconsin, 1973.
- Primary forest products industry and timber use, Minnesota, 1973.
- Dynamics of Municipal Wastewater Renovation in a Young Conifer-Hardwood Plantation in Michigan
XML: View XML