Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Louisiana parishesAuthor(s): J.M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-52. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 85 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionCommercial forest area, timber inventory, growth, and cut, as of 1974.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEarles, J.M. 1975. Forest statistics for Louisiana parishes. Resour. Bull. SO-52. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 85 p.
KeywordsArea, volume, forest type, stand-size, ownership, growth, removals, mortality
- Status of Pituophis ruthveni (Louisiana pine snake)
- Diel activity patterns of the Louisiana pine snakes (Pituophis ruthveni) in eastern Texas
- Growth rates and mortality of the Louisiana pine snake (Pituophis ruthveni)
XML: View XML