Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Louisiana parishesAuthor(s): J.M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-52. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 85 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionCommercial forest area, timber inventory, growth, and cut, as of 1974.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationEarles, J.M. 1975. Forest statistics for Louisiana parishes. Resour. Bull. SO-52. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 85 p.
KeywordsArea, volume, forest type, stand-size, ownership, growth, removals, mortality
- Status of Pituophis ruthveni (Louisiana pine snake)
- Growth rates and mortality of the Louisiana pine snake (Pituophis ruthveni)
- Diel activity patterns of the Louisiana pine snakes (Pituophis ruthveni) in eastern Texas
XML: View XML