Skip to Main Content
Bibliography of FPL tropical forest utilization research–1910 to 1989Author(s): R. Sidney Boone; Lee R. Gjovik; George B. Harpole; James F. Laundrie; Robert R. Maeglin; Ronald W. Wolfe
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL GTR-66. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory: 30 pages
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (292 KB)
DescriptionA complete annotated bibliography of all published and unpublished reports of the USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, on the subject of tropical woods. Research on tropical woods began soon after the formation of the Forest Products Laboratory in 1910 and continues today.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBoone, R. Sidney; Gjovik, Lee R.; Harpole, George B.; Laundrie, James F.; Maeglin, Robert R.; Wolfe, Ronald W. 1990. Bibliography of FPL tropical forest utilization research–1910 to 1989. Gen. Tech. Rep. FPL GTR-66. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory: 30 pages
KeywordsForest products, Forest Products Laboratory, tropical timbers, utilization, wood, wood products, wood residues
- Comprehensive overview of FPL field testing conducted in the tropics (1945-2005)
- Forest Products Laboratory : supporting the nation's armed forces with valuable wood research for 90 years
- Testing painted wood : past practices at the Forest Products Laboratory and recommendations for future research
XML: View XML