Skip to Main Content
Spatial and regional analysis methods in forestry economics: an annotated bibliography.Author(s): A. Obiya; D.E. Chappelle; C.H. Schallau
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-190. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (665 KB)
DescriptionThis bibliography provides extensive coverage of a relatively new field of study. Entries relate to models, techniques, and information regarding spatial and regional analysis printed before 1981.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationObiya, A.; Chappelle, D.E.; Schallau, C.H., comps. 1986. Spatial and regional analysis methods in forestry economics: an annotated bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-190. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
KeywordsForest economics, models, spatial analysis, regional analysis
- An improved method of chemical analysis for low levels of nitrogen in forest streams or in rainwater.
- Alaska IPASS database preparation manual.
- UTOOLS: microcomputer software for spatial analysis and landscape visualization.
XML: View XML