Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Forest science in the South - 2004Author(s): Southern Research Station USDA Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-007. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 65 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.4 MB)
DescriptionForest Science in the South includes the Southern Station's accomplishments, emerging research priorities, and products - journal articles, books, Station publications, presentations, and Web postings. This report details budget allocations, highlights collaborative research, includes a directory of research units and experimental forests, and summarizes administrative functions.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2005. Forest science in the South - 2004. Science Update SRS-007. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 65 p.
- Forest science in the South - 2002
- Forest science in the South - 2008
- Forest science in the South - 2001
XML: View XML